'Nother New Guy......

Abodyaddict

Hello,
Today is my first day on this board. Some of you may know me from other boards.
Either way, my name is Greg and besides being a husband and father of two boys, I have a '74 Duster project and a '88 Daytona d/d. Lots of smaller projects going into the BB custom Duster to finish it in the next 10 years (maybe). You can see as much as I have at my two sites located at
http://www.geocities.com/ausydad/index.html

Hold on,Hold on there can only be one Greg on this board with a duster. Would you mind changing your name. J/K welcome to the 'nuthouse.Have a beer and enjoy. where's the pics we like pics.

Welcome! Please don't post the type of pics Greg340 really likes....
Enjoy! :)

Don't know about the other Duster Greg, but I'm for a bit more than a 340 (always glad for different ways of doing things). I'm going for a tunnel rammed 383/833/3:89 9" with lots of custom touches...
2916383tr-11.jpg

A beginning, and the Duster in it's current status (with my son Ausy[ pronounced Ozzy])...
2916ausy_duster-med.jpg

Hope you like...

*EDITED BY XL*

Welcome aboard, Car looks good so far, but how ya gonna open the trunk? ( looks like someone stole thew hole for the lock cylinder) [smilie=e:

For the trunk, an electric latch from a '88 5th Ave is a bolt in. I've also shaved the tail light trim, side marker lights, fuel fill, door handles, antennae hole, and am about to do the cowl vents. I'm also converting to '71 front sheet metal with the hood hinges from a '86 Buick Lesabre so the hood will flip backwards leaving the scoop attached to the carbs. Headlights are to be recessed 2" and a tube grill in front. Mirrors will come from a '86 Lebaron. Currently in the process (still and forever more) of scraping the undercarriage so I can weld in the subframe connectors, leaf spring relocation kit, and prep for paint (FC7). I'm still debating about whether or not to "suicide" the doors. Smooth dash and custom console are also in the works......
Hopefully my digicam will keep up with my progress for you as it comes along (sssllllooooooowwwwwwlllllyyyyyy, it feels like)

Say,that sounds pretty cool! [smilie=e:
Looking forward to progress pics. [smilie=c:
Skip the suicide doors though.. [smilie=e:

Hello again, Roughrdr...
Although I'm known by "abodyaddict" over here. As you can see, I'm still working on it and still looking for parts, info, etc, etc....
How's yours??

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back