new truck picked up today

greg73cuda

i picked up the hemi sport 1500 quad tonight. what a riot. a lot more power the my former 01 1500 5.2. i'll get a few kms on it & give you better comparisons.

greg.

Yes those Hemi's.(or poly's? [smilie=w:)sure are a step up from the old engines. [smilie=c:

A simple exhaust and intake upgrade will make a noticable difference [url=http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopexd.asp?zone=Trucks&id=43]this system[/url] sounds awesome and is a breeze to install. [smilie=e: Most of our customers have reported a small increase with MPG also. [smilie=w:

Sure... give us the big news, but no pics? Can't wait to see that thing sitting next to the Cuda. [smilie=e:

Sounds good Greg,I had a chance to buy a repo '03 Dakota ,last week,had the full sized 4 doors,loaded,but I didn't like that puny 4x4 bed.......lol....took it to Buffalo,NY and picked up my '68 GTX,and it sure drove and pulled sweet,had the little 2.7(I think) V8 engine,loaded,shoulda' bought it,but my Insurance in Canada would kill me,haven't been here long enough,so I let it pass,I'll drive the ol' '85 W250Power wagon,if I can ever figure out the wiring gremlin that's livin' in it at the moment!.......lol

Chris, I saw you heading home that day.

I was on the QEW heading towards Niagara and just at the last second, I saw a plymouth on a trailer going the other way.. first thing I thought: "I wonder if that's Chris.."

Dang it. It was!

Oh, Greg congrats on the truck. pics pics pics..

put about 300 km's on & enjoying it. hooked up the trailer & picked up CUDA at the tranny shop. WHAT A F*#!'n difference compared to the 01 ram. 100 kph down the highway being passed by HD trucks & this new 1500 holds the road nicely.

dodge did a good job in specing their trailer package. [smilie=e:

greg

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back