New SPAMMING Service :D

dodgechargerfan

In a 55 gallon drum, floating down river, and
Staff member
I signed up for a service a while ago that turns just about any link to a merchant website into a link that will kickback a few pennies now and then.<br>It's amounted to a buck or two a month so far.

The coolest thing about it though is that it does not change the look and feel of the site at all. It's total stealth.<br><br>Well, the same service is now offering up another avenue to sort of boost things along.
It's pretty simple really. They collect links to sales and deals then send me an e-mail.
I cut and paste the links that they send into a message and if you have any interest, you click and buy through that link and more pennies get kicked back to the site.<br><br>I get to pick the categories for which they send links, and I get to decide what links to post.

So, I'm going to jump through the hoops just to see how the process works. They really need to provide a way to automate things, but I'm going to play along for now because I want to see how the service progresses.

Why do you care?
Well, I just wanted to let you know that there will be a weekly (or thereabouts) post in the General forum with a title like "This week's Automotive Deals" or "This week's Consumer Electronics deals", etc...

If you're shopping for stuff like that, by all means, go ahead and use the links.
If not, don't. That's totally cool.

I figure with the right thread title, you'll be able to decide whether you want to open the thread at all.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back