New ride for my wife

not a charger

We bought a 64 Valiant Signet 200 convertible, /6 with a pushbutton auto, blue/blue gut/white top, SBP front disc conversion. She's excited. I'm trying to figure out what SBP wheels I can put on it to replace the steelies/full wheel covers. [smilie=e:

Should be a nice family cruiser for the 3 of us. [smilie=e:

Sounds nice but......
ttiwwp.gif
[smilie=e: [smilie=e:

not a charger said:
We bought a 64 Valiant Signet 200 convertible, /6 with a pushbutton auto, blue/blue gut/white top, SBP front disc conversion. She's excited. I'm trying to figure out what SBP wheels I can put on it to replace the steelies/full wheel covers. [smilie=e:

Should be a nice family cruiser for the 3 of us. [smilie=e:[/quote]

6" SBP rallyes all around....gotta be.

Ive been told that 5 hole K-car stuff goes- I have some 15 inch aluminums from a Le-Baron Im dying to try on my 63 dart slant. [smilie=e:

Ohhh, old Cragars? Cool score! Should be an excellent cruiser. [smilie=e:

I'm thinking S/S, too, much to the dismay of Jass. [smilie=e:

Hell, I can buy a new set of SBP Cragars for what a nice set of SBP rallys with caps/rings would cost me. My wife wants to get it here before we decide. She said she might want to leave the whitewalls/full wheelcovers. *barf* Hey, it's her car, she can do what she wants.

Now, I have to figure out where to put it.

Da-ho said:
Ive been told that 5 hole K-car stuff goes- I have some 15 inch aluminums from a Le-Baron Im dying to try on my 63 dart slant. [smilie=e:[/quote]

then grab a jack and go find out [smilie=e:

14's from FWD's do fit the pattern just not the UCA's

You were the one who told me that so I thought you knew everything. [smilie=e: They do seem to measure out the same.

they fit bolt pattern wise..as ive got a set of 14s on a 7 1/4..but 14s dont clear the uppers arms 15s "should" but i dont have any to try

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back