New Challenger Video

You need to lay off the :jagoff: while your at work dude. I'm not sure how I'll explain the "monitor circuitry fried by sperm" remark on the equipment replacement request.

gomopar440 said:
You need to lay off the :jagoff: while your at work dude. I'm not sure how I'll explain the "monitor circuitry fried by protein shake" remark on the equipment replacement request.

fixed, so hopefully that will work. :toot:

Cool video. Am I the only one that noticed the car behind the younger guy they interviewed looks a lot like a 'cuda?

nice, now BUILD it. quit prick teasing us and BUILD THE DAMN THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2010 is too long to wait, build it FASTER :giggedy:

BB71Challenger said:
nice, now BUILD it. quit prick teasing us and BUILD THE DAMN THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2010 is too long to wait, build it FASTER :giggedy:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

xlr8r said:
Great. Now who will buy me one? Hmmm? Line up, please....
im suspect your now new denali will be ready for trade in by that time :)
my wife suprised the hell out of me when she told me SHE wanted one. she went on to say that she likes my challenger but she likes modern ammenities in a vehicle. needless to say i reminded her that it was MY turn next to purchase a new vehicle and i would be getting a convertible version thank you very much. forget that old coot wanting 40-60k for his restoration needing 71 Challenger :bwuhaha:

mannye said:
Cool video. Am I the only one that noticed the car behind the younger guy they interviewed looks a lot like a 'cuda?

That was one of the earlier design attempts. It's likely all just a model rather than an actual built prototype.

If memory serves they were pretty free with the public about the Charger too when it was still Intrepid based,.....then look at what they did to it.:mad: They better not at the last minute say, "Ok we are building the Challenger but.....here's the new body....." :dgt:

Well, it's damn cool for sure. If they ACTUALLY build what they design we might have a winner here.

I will say, the new Chargers drove me to buy a new Mustang instead. At least Ford realized and delivered on what people want.

If Chrysler builds a new Challenger that really turns out like what I saw there, I'd sell the Mustang and buy one of those instead with no problem. As long as they make a friggin 2 door.

Thanks for sharing!

Adam

getting a convertible version thank you very much. forget that old coot wanting 40-60k for his restoration needing 71 Challenger :bwuhaha:

Yep. I think that if they actually build the car that way, we will get a windfall of prices for e-bodies (and susequently everything else) falling into the toilet.

that would be cool!

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back