new boy....

demon-tel

hi there , my names terry , have a vast aray of mopar residing in my back garden ,consisting of a 72 pro street demon with atunnel rammed 383 with some goodies stuck in it for fun an 833 and a dana 60 ,I also have a 69 dart swinger , under restoration , a 67 coronet which is just about ready for paint and a 87 day van , all i need now is a gas station to tow behind me and i will be a happy chappy [smilie=e:

Attachments

• demon_880.jpg
    demon_880.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 128
Welcome aboard.
Nice car ( me like Demons)
tat03.JPG

Thanks! Yep, heading to Holland. Had to custom bend the pedals so he could shift with wooden shoes. ;)

xlr8r said:
Thanks! Yep, heading to Holland. Had to custom bend the pedals so he could shift with wooden shoes. ;)

something more you wanna tell me XL? [smilie=e:

*please say no* [smilie=e:

i might get to see it in the flesh , [smilie=b: we normally get a good turnout of dutch and french at the english mopar nats , i might even do the dutch event sometime in the future ,,,usually good for beer and inexpensive ladies [smilie=a:

demon-tel said:
i might get to see it in the flesh , [smilie=b: we normally get a good turnout of dutch and french at the english mopar nats , i might even do the dutch event sometime in the future ,,,usually good for beer and inexpensive ladies [smilie=a:[/quote] On thatg note [smilie=b: [smilie=b: [smilie=b: [smilie=a: [smilie=a: [smilie=a: You'll fit right in with all of us Moparnuts Welcome!!! [smilie=e: [smilie=e: [smilie=e:

Dave!

13.4 no gas , but my traction is crap 60 ft crap but my terminals are about 114 so its there,i think im gonna have to go auto over the winter

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back