NEED HEAT BAD

papadodge

Kee-rist its cold here this morning -36 deg with a slight north wind...willing to take heat in a can if anybody wants to send me some..:helpme: papa-d

mopar_man said:

Do you live up near the Yukon or something? I've never heard of it getting that cold there.

Vancouver and the island enjoy the tropics. Northern BC like Prince Rupert/Prince George/Terrace can get plenty cold.

I hated it every time I had to go there - it was always in the dead of winter.

well were a little ways away from the yukon border up in mayo Yukon low of -55F tonight so i guess i am not that bad off.Dawson Creek is Mile O of the alaska hiway.

If you dress warmly enough it isn't that bad. Plus theres something to look forward to like going out snowmobiling. I like living in the mountains, doesn't get too hot during the summers.:dance:

Xl 12c are you serious what part of florida do you live?? [smilie=:: extra rooms? ha
12bee we live here because we love to supply those big blocks with fossil fuels and are brains have been frozen the better part of 50 years... thats my story and i'm stickin to it papa-d

68 is right if your geared up for it no problem,, its just when plugins dont work or breakers trip. water lines are froze in the morning etc it gets a little irritating but for the most part its not a bad life up here

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back