NE1 NEED FREE 70 DUSTER PARTS/PARTIAL SHELL?

LAWFISH

"A MOPAR FOR EVERY MOOD"
I am new here and dont see a free section. So here goes. If this is in the wrong place, please let me know and I will re-post it. I have a 70 Duster shell that I used some parts off of. But it has perfect floors, a perfect roof and even part of the quarters and front section are perfect. It also has a /6 in it. The floor is missing or will be missing the 4 speed hump as I am going to remove it for my 72 DUSTER, or I will leave it if someone wants the whole thing and can give me a hump. Its an original 70 Duster 3 speed on the floor car. I even have a title. The front fenders, door, hood are missing. Peddles are also missing as iarethe gauges. But I am sure someone, somewhere needs some parts off of it. I do not have the time to play with it or cut parts off for anyone, so you would have to come and get the whole car with a trailer. Perfect for the guy who needs some sheet metal. If interested, let me know and I will get some pics for you. Cant go wrong, its free.

LAWFISH

LAWFISH said:
The floor is missing or will be missing the 4 speed hump as I am going to remove it for my 72 DUSTER, or I will leave it if someone wants the whole thing and can give me a hump. LAWFISH
:dgt: Your new here but I must warn you, THIS IS A VERY DANGEROUS PASSAGE!!!![smilie=2:
Many of the members here would be very happy to give you a hump for nothing in return!!!!!:banana: :giggedy: :banana: :bwuhaha:

I was just going to remove this hump for my 72 duster project that is currently a driver /6 car. Someday however, I am going to turn it into a 440 4 speed car and will use the hump. I just thought if someone wanted this entire floor and had a hump to swap, I would not cut this one up at all and save a perfect floor for someone if they needed it.

I also have already given the 3 speed away to another buddy and have to remove it for him for his 3 speed car. Just figured someone could use it. I am cleaning up around here in case I move in the next year or so.

Dave

black eyed peas singing... "my humps" in the background!

But seriously...that's a very nice offer~

Dave, damn fine gesture. thanks. It is more appreciated then you will know!

Diplomat_Wagon said:
I HATE that song.[smilie=l:[/SIZE]
I second that one Dipstick! Then again I' not too fond of the group either....I mean Fergi PISSED HERSELF ON STAGE!!!:bwuhaha: :bwuhaha:

oh and with this "free offer" you'll fit right in here perfectly with that kinda attitude Lawfish;):D

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back