My uncle sent me this...BLECH!

mopar_man said:
Apparently the people at DC don't know what body style these names were on in the past?

I feel we need to make a road trip to DC HQ and give some people a good ole fasioned arse whoopin!:doubt:

Whats really sad is that the old school Aspen was WAY better looking then that hunk 'O shit.:D

ahem.........

A REAL Aspen!:dance:

IM001295.jpg

rofl strange I just posted about my studabaker to drive through the peach orchard grandfather also cut the roof off and welded some water pipes for safety... Now I see this wow he was before his time....

That looks better than the present Durango. And the name actually fits that vehicle BETTER than the old one . Think Aspen and you think of Skiing....4X4.....SUV. ;)

Seems DC is following Ford on this one. They are bringing back the Fairlane to replace the Exploder soon. Where is Mopars originality going?:doubt:

That's actually the first vehicle in the new "mopar" line-up I've seen that looks kinda good to me. If they would just lose that gawdawful cross hair grille they stick on everything, it wouldn't be too bad....

As far as the Aspen & Volare from the '70's is concerned, don't forget that it was the shitty build quality on those cars (and others at the time) that damn near put Chrysler under...

lets hope the build quality is good.
i personally wonder how the paint will hold up against my acidic vomit.
*pukes*

DW, nice ride...why don't ya show what it did to that defenseless Caddylac.

Not A Duster said:
That's actually the first vehicle in the new "mopar" line-up I've seen that looks kinda good to me. If they would just lose that gawdawful cross hair grille they stick on everything, it wouldn't be too bad....

As far as the Aspen & Volare from the '70's is concerned, don't forget that it was the shitty build quality on those cars (and others at the time) that damn near put Chrysler under...

Lets see the aspen was changed a little and becaame the diplomat the SE was the first Cross hair car Humm the only MoPar I have left ( not counting Dopameans and my dart that she has) Is my 89 Dip SE do I sence a insult :doubt: :D

I am with you get rid of the crosshair even if the marking recondnetion fokes say that it aids brand identy it looks like :crap:
COULD BE WORSE look at mecury [smilie=2:

Now thats cool. Needs a little tire smoke to go with it though.:clap:

Attachments

• smoky.JPG
    smoky.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 9
leBaronA38 said:
lets hope the build quality is good.
i personally wonder how the paint will hold up against my acidic vomit.
*pukes*

DW, nice ride...why don't ya show what it did to that defenseless Caddylac.

What..........

This? :D
Im001390.jpg

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back