my lil baby

That looks sweet!!!
(and the green Chally is nice too) [smilie=e:

tis truely splendid tony, not sure about them a.r.e,s tho they might look better under my coronet,you no it makes sence,

Attachments

• dodge_coronet_1967.jpg
    dodge_coronet_1967.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 222
Thanks for all the good words.Here are some more pics.I've had the car just over 2 years now.It came into the UK in 1988 and was restored in the early 90's.It spent a lot of time in heated garages and hardly ever got used.It only had 36500 miles on it when I bought it. It's got closer to 42000 miles on it now. I LOVE driving it !!!!That's genuine by the way !!! Its a numbers matching 383 R/T with 727 and a shed load of factory options.I've got the original build sheet from under the back seat. It's not a secret , but the car was actually B5 when it was built.Personally , I just Love Sublime and it will be staying that way. F@ck the purists !!! I don't own a trailer !!! It's the Mopar Euronats this weekend and I've put the original Magnums back on with some new 225/70/14 tyres ( No Tel , you can't have my ARE's. They're going back on the Fraud for the time being [smilie=e: ) as I'm racing it in the Stock King of Street class. I've only ran it once before. 14.9 @ 93 and that was driving like a girl coz I didn't want to break it !! I'll let you guys know how I get on after the weekend.

Attachments

• chally_brooklands_2.jpg
    chally_brooklands_2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 181
  • chally_-_front.jpg
    chally_-_front.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 181
More pics ( Tell me if I'm boring You !!!!! )

Attachments

• chally_-_shakey.jpg
    chally_-_shakey.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 179
  • chally_billing.jpg
    chally_billing.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 179
[smilie=a:
Challenger´n of your´s is so Awsome !
I want it !!!!!!!!!!

Charre / [smilie=b:

NICE!

Those wheels are just big enough. Any larger and it would throw things off, visually.

Excellent!! Very Purty! [smilie=bunny.gif]
Hey does the front tag stand for anything or is it just a regular plate?

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back