My 1965 Chrysler 300 convertible
One of 1414 made.

Click the image for more info & pics

My 1967 Dodge Charger

My 1971 Dodge Dart Swinger
"SuperStreet" dragracer.

I recently sold my 1967 Chrysler Newport, which I owned for almost 13 years and has been my daily driver for a lot of years aswell.

Thanks guys,

I sold the Newport cause it started to get too much issues to fix (mainly sheetmetal though). And having 6 of these babies in the stable, it got clearer and clearer to me that I had to sell it if I EVER want to drive all of my other cars in my lifespan... :D

My Wagon needs a complete paintjob aswell as some sheetmetal repair here and there. I do plan to give it a mild custom paintjob with some ghostflames I think.
Next to the wagon, the 300 convert luckily is one of the 2 cars that are fully operational and the only car that's actually a 98% "finished" project.
The 64 NewYorker, is the one I'm kinda working on right now to make it streetlegal and drivable. It's supposed to be the replacement-car of my Newport.
The Charger is a projectcar, has no engine yet, engine bay is empty, but alltough the car is practically rustfree it still needs quite some sheetmetal work as the topledge, where the original trim alongside the car was on originally, has been grinded off or flattened by a hammer, and coated with a thick layer of fine cracking bondo. :/
The Dart is resting gracefully in the stable.
I blew the engine couple of years ago on the strip and then decided to leave dragracing for what it was for a while, and devote myself to my other cars in the mean time. (read: shove piles of money into other car-projects... )
[smilie=e:

Decided to leave drag racing for a while ???? Thats 90% of the fun of these muscle cars.......blasting them down the strip ! Get that bad boy back on the track and have some fun ! [smilie=e: Ron

74spaceduster360 said:
383duster said:
74spaceduster360 said:
Cool cars! Especially the wagon! Does that have Auto Pilot?

Dave!

it's a car Dave, not a plane [smilie=e:[/quote] Very funny 383 but that's what Chrysler used to call their cruise control!

Dave!

[smilie=a: [smilie=e:

visited Herman in january and i can say he got a very nice collection of Mopar's [smilie=w:

post some pics of that RR that's also in your shop Herman!! that thing is also phocking nice! [smilie=e:

The 62-wagon doesn't have AutoPilot, but the '64 NY does.
But I have a setup lying around here so maybe it will find it's way on the wagon one day, if the long CrossRam intakes don't go there first though... ;)

Ron,
Tell me about it... I love dragracing more than everything.
But if I decide to go racing again, I know for sure that my other projects will never see the road again. And no, selling the rest is out of the question... ;)
The main problem overhere is, is that there are "only" 3 real 1/4 mile dragrace-weekends here. So building a badass engine and only use it 3 times a year is even a bigger waste of money I think.
Therefore I'm focussing on the other projects first for now. But of course, being the gearhead I am, I'm already collecting parts to use for my next to build 'race-moder'... How's a 4.15" crank sound, or a roots-type Supercharger maybe.... ;)
My ultimate plans are to make the Dart streetlegal again, so I can have fun on the street with it aswell. Currently the dart has 4.56 gears, so much for real streetabillity LOL... :)

mopar_man,
I've got a Canon PowerShot Pro70 digital camera. It's only 1.2 Mb but takes real nice pic's, still better than some of the newest camera's I see out now.

dodgediff,
Well, ehm.... the amount of money involved is awesome... That's for sure... ;)

Here's my wagon enjoying some of the partytent-shade at a dragrace-weekend last year.
dr2-66.jpg

My Dart in action 2 years back...
dr1-30.jpg

Here's a friends '70 RoadRunner that's also habernating in my garage...
dr1-34.jpg

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back