Man, I really want one of these---gotta have it, pICS.

LAWFISH

"A MOPAR FOR EVERY MOOD"
I am doing my best to buy one of thyese, its the red one rofl in the pics, the dull red one, 383 3 speed console shift delete, polara 500.Ok, the one with the white top, 3 speed on the column with a console and shifter delete plate/ Wanna make it nice and red again. Hope to know if its going to play out on Monday. Any one else really like these or is it just me. I also have the 64 Sport fury I have to build someday. Like these Max wedge era cars a lot. :) :) :) anyone here have one of these?Like it? LAWFISH

frenchc6451.jpg

moparj21.jpg

fischerm6460241.jpg

368.61.jpg

schierbaum643a1.jpg

schierbaum6421.jpg

ee0b_121.jpg

b6f0_121.jpg

8bfd_121.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There's one: 170049068499

Needs a good amount of work though. I'm not sure on the but-it-now price for the condition of the car, but maybe the reserve is a bit more reasonable.

Find a solid 4-door to use as a donor car and go nuts.

I absolutely love those cars. Matter of fact, it's one of the few mopars of that era I personally think looks good. (Ron's fury would be another, along with some of the Chrysler boats.)

I'm envious.

Oh Yeah, I like 'em.
Best looking cars of the mid sixties were Dodges and Plymouths, in my opinion.
I'd love to have one.
Be warned tho' - bits and peices for convertibles are REALLY expensive.
We did a 64 Polara 500 convertible two years ago for a fella from Michigan. It was really a parts car and he spent a ton of money on mising parts.
Gorgeous car tho' - white with light blue interior and white top.

I do have a few parts leads if'n you buy that one.

dodgechargerfan said:
There's one: 170049068499

Needs a good amount of work though. I'm not sure on the but-it-now price for the condition of the car, but maybe the reserve is a bit more reasonable.

Find a solid 4-door to use as a donor car and go nuts.

Yes, I saw this one on ebay. I found the red one, a rear 64 600 vert, non running has its original 383, old school 8 3/4 rear end, 3 speed on the column with the console and shifter delete, red interior, real red car, white top, no rust except a small porton in cowl, all there and the guy has a conplete 4 speed set up fot it including the hum---6K out near me.

I am doing my best to raise the cash:Fresh Meds: by tomorrow or at least have an answer from a guy who wants my 32 plymouth which I also love but, cant keep em all.

And the car I am talking about the the last three pics in that group.

LAWFISH

6 thousand?

Sounds like a deal to me.

The poor guy from Michigan spent 10 on his and it didn't have a motor, top or interior (and spent 14 K at our shop).

I love the 64's, I really do! I know of a SF tucked away since 73. Now the building is falling down around it! And : "they are going to fix it up some day". Sad

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back