Just showing off the Superbee 'Vert...

909Hemi

I bought this car somewhat as it is 2 months ago. I pulled off the 15x7" Cragars and put on 15x6" and 15x8" Convo Pros, added the SuperBee tail panel, wet sanded and buffed the paint, etc...
beefront600.jpg

beerear600.jpg

In the process, I lost 108Lbs off the front of the car! This is in addition to the 47Lbs of unsprung weight I lost by going to those very light Convo Pro wheels. I also changed out the 2.76 single-legger rear to a 3.91 Sure-Grip. Man, what a difference!
convopros.jpg

This car started life as a '70 Coronet 383 2-Bbl convertible, and it has buckets & console automatic. It was almost there when I got it... it freakin' ROCKS now! :D\

Here's a before-and-after of the engine...
origeng.jpg

beeeng.jpg

I yanked the A/C, put in a 2-groove crank pulley, swapped the iron intake for the aluminum M1 intake, added a MP electronic ignition with constant output voltage regulator, high output coil, Powermaster alternator, mini-starter, good plug wires, and all the chrome you see. I run a K&N air filter with the X-Treme top, which works perfectly with the now-opened hood scoops...you look in the scoop openings and you see it right there.

You got that thing lookin slicker than cum on a gold tooth.Now all you need to do is generate some time slips and burnout pics. [smilie=e: We are waiting [smilie=e:

You got that thing lookin slicker than cum on a gold tooth.Now all you need to do is generate some time slips and burnout pics
1st we gotta see the cum on a gold tooth pic!

SHOW OFF!!!

heheh just kidding. You've got every right to show that off. It's gorgeous. I want one.

mopar_man said:
beeper*71 said:
You got a problem with that camaro boy? [smilie=e:[/quote]

Yeah. I like to keep the dirt on the OUTSIDE of my engine ;)

Really? Are they a problem? I wasn't sure yet, but was considering one for the Charger. Same problem with any K&N filter? or just the tops?

I realize that, logocally, more air flow should mean less filtering, but I don't know a lot about what goes into an air filter to not know any better...

dodgechargerfan said:
Really? Are they a problem? I wasn't sure yet, but was considering one for the Charger. Same problem with any K&N filter? or just the tops?

I realize that, logocally, more air flow should mean less filtering, but I don't know a lot about what goes into an air filter to not know any better...

I'm assuming the top works the same as the filter being the same media. If you want a high-flow reusable filter that costs less and works better (both filtering and flow), find an Amsoil dealer in your area.

beeper*71 said:
And you have proof of this then? [smilie=e:

Please do tell.....[/quote]

Gots the test video ;) It's been awhile since I've seen it but if I remember correctly, even paper filters filtered better but obviously didn't flow as well.

I installed AMSOIL air filters on my 74 Beetle and on my wife's 98 Beetle.
I didn't notice a great performance improvement on the old Bug - h*ll, it has only 60 horsepower to begin with - ,but the New Beetle sure felt peppier. The AMSOIL filters were cheaper to buy, as well.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back