It went great 9-8-07

onehellofadart

Yeah its fast Dumb Ass
My band played at THe Murray Street Grill in NYC on 9-8-07. We played to a crowd of about 80 people. It was a small club and it was tight in there. We opened up for a local blues band "Tony Santos and his Blues Conspracy"
We brought the house down, we kicked ass!!! It was more like a concert than a club gig. We had a great time and the club owner has been a pain in the ass for us to headline soon. Anyway here is a picture from that night.

Attachments

• theband12.jpg
    theband12.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 19
  • tonyblue1.jpg
    tonyblue1.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 17
I feel a bit guilty, Tony. I've never listened to your band until tonight, and I absolutely loved it. Congrats on the show. You'll knock 'em dead when you headline.:bravo:

I will try this again.
Hay Tony!! Everyone around here have been enjoying your cd.
Have you made another one sense (IT about Time)
I will be in touch.

I will try this again.
Hay Tony!! Everyone around here have been enjoying your cd.
Have you made another one sense (IT about Time)
I will be in touch.
Hi Mike! We have our second CD in the works. Hopefully it will be done mid 2008. Hopefully :doubt: Glad :giggedy:you people are still enjoying the first one. :bravo:

I told you before I liked your music and as I have no new music or new bands to crank when I am building cars I just ordered your old CD.

Good news on the gig :)

I had the CD playing the whole time I studied for the test I just took.

i can't relate to Good Good Woman LOL Please come home gave me goose bumps it was so good Come on and Boogie sounded like a good house band trying to get every one to dance but the music on the track was kick a$$ reminds me of cream..

guitars sounded very good on all tracks.
thanks for the work this took :)
All in all a good mix

Last edited:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back