Im New, Im New, I Dont Know What To Do!!!!

superbee_mopar

Why Am I Always
just wnated to say hiyas to all the folks here....been lurking the past couple days til i could get logged in and i have to say i love this place so far

Keith aka Bee

Hi Keith
Pics of your car are a good way to start. Pics of yourself are dangerous. Grab a beer remember thats BEER not REAR we don't need any more sandwiches here.

Whatever you do DON'T BEND OVERIt is recommended that you remainseated for the entire journey. Beer is in the fridge, you drink the last one you make the next run...
Welcome aboard, and feel free to jump right onto the madness that is Moparnuts [smilie=e: [/b]

As a former Super Bee owner myself, I can relate that catching a buzz isn't as easy as folks think... :D

Welcome into the ?ut-house!

*rubbing hands together* Oooooooo,Fresh meat! [smilie=e:
Whatever you do don't listen to them 340 brothers. [smilie=e: They is nuttin but trouble! [smilie=w:
If you find yourself strapped to a chair with duct tape,don't worry. I will be gentle...I promise. [smilie=e:

So grab yourself a cold beer and enjoy your time here on the "Most laidback Mopar site on the web"!
[smilie=a:

Beeper's right, don't listen to me ( bend over).
Now you have to ask yourself " do I feel lucky" or "will I get lucky?" ( do you listen to me or me)? [smilie=e:

thanks for the welcome guys...sadly though that isnt my car in my avi...i picked it up in the avi and sig page here...but that has to be my most favorite Mopar(besides a 68 Charger R/T)

now if i could figure out how to resize an animated gif????

Ask Sandwich. He can make anythng that was once long and wide become short.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back