I'm getting a twin!

Jamies440

Divorced Bird
Or, a near twin anyway. I traded my way into an '84 RC a month or so back. 2wd originally with a 360-4 factory. Royal SE Prospector, tilt, sport steering wheel, etc. 2 tone blue. Well, I found yet another 2wd RC, and yes its an '84. 360-4 originally also! Motor and trans are present in that one. Also a R/SE prospector, with the same tilt and sport wheel as my blue one.

The main difference is that this one is 2 tone brown with a brown interior. Also this one had full wheelcovers while my blue one had the grey painted slots on it. He is asking $500 and I'm taking some $$ in tomorrow!

I was having a hard time finding just ONE 2wd RC but now I have two, both '84s with very similar options. Toying with the idea of making twins out of em, or maybe one mild with a Smallblock and one wild with a BB.

I am going to hve to let go o another couple cars. Letting them go for the cash and the simple fact I dont need them anymore. Hey, at least I'm trading two for one instead of the other way around! Oh and I did get that Truck I posted about in the other thread.

Or, a near twin anyway. I traded my way into an '84 RC a month or so back. 2wd originally with a 360-4 factory. Royal SE Prospector, tilt, sport steering wheel, etc. 2 tone blue. Well, I found yet another 2wd RC, and yes its an '84. 360-4 originally also! Motor and trans are present in that one. Also a R/SE prospector, with the same tilt and sport wheel as my blue one.

The main difference is that this one is 2 tone brown with a brown interior. Also this one had full wheelcovers while my blue one had the grey painted slots on it. He is asking $500 and I'm taking some $$ in tomorrow!

I was having a hard time finding just ONE 2wd RC but now I have two, both '84s with very similar options. Toying with the idea of making twins out of em, or maybe one mild with a Smallblock and one wild with a BB.

I am going to hve to let go o another couple cars. Letting them go for the cash and the simple fact I dont need them anymore. Hey, at least I'm trading two for one instead of the other way around! Oh and I did get that Truck I posted about in the other thread.

Good luck! [smilie=f: :D :giggedy:

your having twins??? that will be alot to handel. what has the lttle lady got to say about that. just be glad it,s not triplets... theres alot of changing to do. and a lot of dirty things that have to be changed and you will have to feed them to. yup twins will drive you.:doh::doh::bwuhaha:CONGRATS are in order:bwuhaha::giggedy::giggedy::bravo::bravo:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back