I'M A GRAMPA

greg73cuda

hey folks. thought i'd check in & give this mopar crowd the big news. My son ryan & wife becky jusy gave birth to a 8.1 lbs baby girl today at 12.32 pm.:dance: does this mean jr dragster...... :giggedy:we'll see. i moved this summer so i didn't race cuda this year.[smilie=l: I put it back on the road & managed to put a tank & a half of fuel through it. that would be about a hundred miles or so. its a nasty street car now with a cooling issue. next years mods aluminum rad & dual fans. that should cool the beast.

time to celebrate the new arrival .................... cheers:bravo:

greg73cuda

Congrats! Welcome to the gramps club.

While it is well known that a drive in the car can calm a fussy baby, I would suggest that maybe you not try it with the 'cuda. Then again, it might just scare her into silence. :D

I know that duty might not be beset upon you, but the image was one I could not pass up trying to put in to words.

Congrats to the family for the new arrival. Enjoy the new addition. Nice part about you being the grandpa is you can give the wee one back when you tire of them. :bravo:

thanks wifey & i have to wait till tomorrow to see the new arrival. no visitations at the hospital due to the h1n1

thanks wifey & i have to wait till tomorrow to see the new arrival. no visitations at the hospital due to the h1n1

Congrats!!:)

Yeah that kinda sucks...spoke with a lady the other day and she had not seen her new grandchild yet either. But at least with all the technology today you can still get phone pics and vids.

Let me be the 151st person to say congratulations! And welcom back!

Congrats!
If she becomes like my grand daughter, she'll have you wrapped around her little finger.

got a chance to spend some time with my grand daughter. WOW it sure takes you back to when my kids were young. great feeling. she's getting her 1st team 440 tee shrit for christmas. (NO you guys can't have one) lol

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back