I SOLD MY 44070Swinger

44070Swinger

She will be headin For Texas IN June when the New owner pickes her up. [smilie=s: [smilie=s: [smilie=s: [smilie=s: [smilie=s: .

So Im now Moparless for a while.

And Now along comes this LITTLE WORK OF ART!!!!!

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid156/p885c5906d5b6e1f71ddebfb48ba2e6bd/f55115c8.jpg[/img]
f55d6f3e.jpg

f56201d9.jpg

f57ae58c.jpg

f57ae58d.jpg

f57ae609.jpg

It's a 1970 Dart. Originally a 318 auto. Car will come with standard bore 340 and forged crank. I have converted it to 4 speed with original hump and all linkage. Comes with nice 4 speed, new $300 clutch and shifter. I have mini-tubbed it and relocated the leave springs. I had the rear end and axles narrowed by Moser. It has 15x10 Centerlines in back with 295/50-15, and 15x6 Centerlines in front. I put 4:10 gears in it and all new brakes. I put in a new 16 gallon fuel cell with sending unit. It has dual exhaust for headers. I made a custom dash panel with 5" Autometer tach and speedo, 2" fuel, oil, volt and water gauge that fit in the factory location. Looks awesome! Car has aftermarket bucket seats in excellent condition. Comes with like new black dash pad. The rest of the interior is stock. Heater box was removed. Body work is 95% complete, just needs to be blocked and painted. This car has absolutely zero rust, nothing, nada!!! Not one bubble any where. It's the most solid car I've seen. It's always been in inland southern California. The car was running and driving great in this configuration until the motor that someone built for me started making noise. I took the motor out never got around to building the 340.

Looks like a fine project. [smilie=e: Luv the big tires on the A-bodys, makes 'em look all tough and such. [smilie=c:

mopar_man said:
beeper*71 said:
Looks like a fine project. [smilie=e: Luv the big tires on the A-bodys, makes 'em [b]look[/b] all tough and such. [smilie=c:[/quote]

[smilie=e:[/quote]

Ya my handle need to be changed to 470706pacSwinger [smilie=e:

If ya fell the need to lose your Money bring it on :beer:

44070Swinger said:
mopar_man said:
beeper*71 said:
Looks like a fine project. [smilie=e: Luv the big tires on the A-bodys, makes 'em [b]look[/b] all tough and such. [smilie=c:[/quote]

[smilie=e:[/quote]

Ya my handle need to be changed to 470706pacSwinger [smilie=e:

If ya fell the need to lose your Money bring it on :beer:[/quote]

While your spinning, I'm winning. [smilie=e:

giowest said:
Hey 68R/T!!, our favorite color!! [smilie=e:[/quote]

Got a mouse in your pocket???

[smilie=e: [size=2]Is that what you've been playin' with all this time?[/size] [smilie=e:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back