• Links to external websites may be affiliate links that generate revenue. Clicking the links do not add any cost to your transcations, if you choose to purchase.

I know, its an oval-still sell the farm for it.

richrmixture

Pneumoencephalod Rex
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1964-Ford-Fairlane-Thunderbolt-Mickey-Thompson-427-HEMI_W0QQitemZ4626674046QQcategoryZ6230QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

so sue me

DSCN0167.JPG

What's something like that go for? Right now its at 44K, but after seeing the pictures, this has to be a 6 figure car... right?

I'm not a real big Ford guy either but that thing is pretty fuggin' cool.

mannye said:
What's something like that go for? Right now its at 44K, but after seeing the pictures, this has to be a 6 figure car... right?

I'm not sure on the value but the one magazine article pictured is titled "The Half-Million Dollar Fairlane".

I have to admit that style does have an evil look to it, now if it had a 440 under the hood.....:hmmm:

Nice looking car, hey someone had to get their ass kicked by Dodge and Plymouth so I applaud this car [smilie=::

that is one sweet car. albeit what Al might say, i'm not really much of a Ford fan, i just like the old Mustangs. but that Fairlane is one hot piece of ass. you got to admit, you guys would love it if it had a dodge badge on it. it even LOOKS like a 'par. if you don't believe me, look at a Fairlane or thunderbold and then look at a 330. pretty similar.

there nice nut im no fan....tho any car with TRUE raceing heritage deserves its place...sad the guy couldnt get it in the air for pics

Anybody notice the name on the title?!?!:doh: Boyd Coddington:wtf: :doubt: :doh: :doh:

creeps said:
it even LOOKS like a 'par. if you don't believe me, look at a Fairlane or thunderbold and then look at a 330. pretty similar.

Quad headlights are the only similarity I see.

Wifey's oldest brother had a copy (I'm sure the term "clone" wasn't applied to cars back than) of one of those that he built back in the '70's.

I'm pretty sure his wasn't equipped with the 427, but the pics he has of it show the rear tires boiling away in a cloud of smoke.....

mopar_man said:
Quad headlights are the only similarity I see.

Ok, look at the two pictures. They're not the same, they're SIMILAR. meaning that they look alike, but are definitley not the same car.

64FordfairlaneThunderboltClon.jpg

50047.JPG

creeps said:
Ok, look at the two pictures. They're not the same, they're SIMILAR. meaning that they look alike, but are definitley not the same car.

You see, I said the only similarity I see is the headlights. I guess reading and comprehension went out the window with math huh?

Hmmmmmm.........:hmmm:

I know, I know............

They both got 4 wheels. :bwuhaha:

mopar_man said:
You see, I said the only similarity I see is the headlights. I guess reading and comprehension went out the window with math huh?

I can read good.:cool:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back