Holy Schiznizzle, is it possible?

Jamies440

Divorced Bird
That Jamie is down to 15 Mopars and getting fewer? Yeah I know, its hard to believe! :giggedy:. But, Priorities change I suppose. Aside from my Driver I have 12 or 13 projects/parts cars laying around not including the Truck thats leaving Monday. My Buddy has a rough '70 D-100 shorty that I cant get out of my head so I may add one more but in order to do that I have to get rid of that aforementioned truck. Dang!

My projects that arent back burner ready:

'81 Club Cab longbed D-250, needs motor swap, badly need to get rolling for tow rig.

'67 Valiant Signet 4-dr, gets a 383, on the cheap racecar.

'84 Ramcharger 2wd, lost my way on that one since I lost my leather Van seats for the interior. Waited too long to pick em up at the yard. Not sure what direction its going.

'88 D-150 4x4. Thrown in the mix somewhere, need to finish the wiring and get the 4-v setup on it so I can actually drive it around the yard!

Also got a bunch that are back burner enough that I'm thinking about letting um go despite the fact that I really hate to!

WOW!!!! Congrats on the cleanup, it did seem like you were starting your own junkyard out there, now you're down to a small used car lot....

:bwuhaha: :bwuhaha: :bwuhaha:

'84 Ramcharger 2wd, lost my way on that one since I lost my leather Van seats for the interior. Waited too long to pick em up at the yard. Not sure what direction its going.

!

only one way for a 2 wheel drive RC to go and that's down, in the weeds :bravo: Cues up War.......

first off, what in the heck is a schiznizzle? sounds like some weird inbred version of a poodle. second, whats the point in getting rid of a car and then buying another one right away to replace it? I guess im just confused.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back