Hi to all

R/T469

Hi everbody, Since this is my first post on this site I'll tell you a little about myself, I'm 47,my wife is married, I have 4 children, have been a mopar fan since growing up in my fathers service station seeing all the great cars of the 60's and 70's. I own a 69 Charger R/T, 95 Dakota & a 97 Town & Country.
I look forward to particapating in this site.

69 charger R/T? sweet! me and mrs pedals will be tearin into hers in a few months

Attachments

• 69chargerrt2.jpg
    69chargerrt2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 69chargerrt.jpg
    69chargerrt.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 4
your lucky she likes cars mine could care less, maybe it has something to do with the fact that the R/T was my first wifes car and I kept it in the divorce

your lucky she likes cars mine could care less, maybe it has something to do with the fact that the R/T was my first wifes car and I kept it in the divorce

Caring less would be better than the almost ex Dr W she HATED CARS.

Welcome

well I like to tell myself I'm not just like all the rest of married men
I can't disagree with that, most of the time anyway, as far as her caring less consider it a blessing, if she hated it you'd be miserable, and if she loved them you'd be working on her car all the time...[smilie=g:

Welcome, and we need pics!!!

Welcome! We have something in common already, my wife is married too! and when I find the bastard........

Enjoy!!

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back