hey blown68

greg73cuda

kevin

sorry i missed you at the track last weekend. i was in toronto on business. ryan went up to race but broke & came home before things got underway. (axle bearing failure again) i installed MP green race bearings today. what a differents with that 1 piece flange/bearing casing.

anyways saw these pics on luskvilles site.:dance:

http://www.buzzhaze.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=657&ppuser=

looks like your traction issues might be gone.:helpme:

hope to see you saturday at mopar day

greg73cuda

Hey Greg
ya i made 2 runs to sort things out for todays event but of course it has to rain!!!! So this afternoon i rejetted and switched the blower pulley. In the pic it was 6% underdriven. Now she's 9% OVERDRIVEN! Oh yeah the "slow bastards"exhaust will be takin off and i'll put on my header extensions.Hopefully sunday will be ok, if so, we can team up in the pits!See ya tomorrow weather permitting!

Hey Rob, How ya doin? I LOVE the rad!! She runs 195max stuck in rush hour traffic now! (With the driver sitting there with a big grin on his face). Just make sure you pressurize yours before putting it in.How's the Runner coming along?

Man that Coronet is nice! A buddy got a divorce recently and sold his Coronet 500 with a 383, auto and pwr windows for 3k, I asked him why he did not call me and he said it was spur of the moment :( It needed paint but no body work and was a SOLID car. You could just barely push the door and it would close like a new car.

can't wait to see the monster run kevin. i just hope mother nature coroperates. see you sunday

greg

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back