HAPPY B-DAY HONEY

ORVIL

Well today she is 29/ thats the way it has been for i don,t know how long/ we have been married for 28 years and yes she has thot of murder a few times/ did i deserve that heck no but she has thot of it tho/ she blew up a 440 on me once and smucked a few cars and she says i am a good body man/ and mechanic altho it is hard to straighten RODS WHEN THEY ARE BENT AROUND A CRANK/ she can,t drive a standard nor a backup a farm tractor , but she can park my ass in reverse/ 5 kids 6 dogs 2 cats and some chickens later she is still with me/ she says she wouldnt change it for the world but a good winning ticket ? she also says being married to me is like being on vacation---i was her last resort/ but hey it is her BIRTHDAY TODAY and what can i say- HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY - you stay 29 and i will happy like i have been for close to 3 decades/ and no i won,t get you something that goes 0-200 in 6 seconds/ your just the right speed for me//////// hey guy,s what can i say it,s her birthday---say hi to my wife--Patricia--she is not only my better half , a lot of people say she IS the best-----half... ORVIL:nanna: :nanna:

SECRET

you know how i found out it was her b-day? she sent me in for her licence plate renewal---shshshshshshhshsh-orvil

ORVIL said:
Well today she is 29/ thats the way it has been for i don,t know how long/ we have been married for 28 years
So you married her when she was 1?? :eek: Man and I thought XL was perverted!!![smilie=f:

Anyhoo happy birthday to your wife from Fishy!! :p Sounds like you got yourself a great woman there Orvil!!!:clap::bravo:

Hang onto that one Orvil...anyone willing to put with you for that long must be a saint...or insane [smilie=f: Happy B-day Patricia (just kidding bout the insane thing)

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back