Greg73Cuda comes through....AGAIN !

firefighter3931

Big thanks to Greg for another spring installation. A co-worker was in a bind needing helper springs installed in his PU to tow a camp trailer this w/e down to New Hampshire for a Nascar Race. Greg made room in his shops busy work schedule to fit him in and pushed the job to the front of the line. [smilie=e:

Nice job on the springs Greg, he's very pleased. You'll be getting return business from him for sure and some referrals as well. We both appreciate your more than prompt service, especially under the circumstances/time constraints. Oh, and thanks for the "good guy" pricing on the job....most excellent ! :beer:

Ron

Greg,,you numba' 1 GI !!! [smilie=b: ,,Ron ,I keep missing your phone calls,I called the stn. @11:00 tonite,all you guy's must be asleep,nobody home?.......lol.......the desk guy was probably up front paying the pizza guy ! I was worried about ya' the other nite Bud,I heard there was quite a fatal crash in your neighborhood, several people killed,and they weren't releasing too many details,,right away.,but then I got thinking you're stationed further south of there now right?airport pkwy. was the wreck.

thanks ron. i appreciated the business. the services you & i provide are somewhat the same. customers need it done asap. lol a fire can't wait.

greg

I'll be swingin by with the car trailer for it's stamp of approval fm Greg when i get the Coronet back here. [smilie=e:

69x9x9 said:
Greg,,you numba' 1 GI !!! [smilie=b: ,,Ron ,I keep missing your phone calls,I called the stn. @11:00 tonite,all you guy's must be asleep,nobody home?.......lol.......the desk guy was probably up front paying the pizza guy ! I was worried about ya' the other nite Bud,I heard there was quite a fatal crash in your neighborhood, several people killed,and they weren't releasing too many details,,right away.,but then I got thinking you're stationed further south of there now right?airport pkwy. was the wreck.[/quote]

Yep, i'm further south. If no one answers the phone we're out on a call. The dayshift caught that wreck, happened mid afternoon...we came on at 17:00 hrs. Pretty nasty wreck from what i heard, which sucks. No fatalaties as of yet but some folks hangin on by a string. [smilie=e:

Ron

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back