Got a nudder new toy or two!

Jamies440

Divorced Bird
As always, I cant resist dragging another in even though I have enough projects already. On friday I went to Neosho, MO and picked up yet another toy from the guy I got my RC from and my '78 Mil-spec 4wd. Traded a stepside straight across for a '67 Valiant 4-dr. Its a Signet with a Slant six, manual brakes, manual steering and no air. Overall its pretty solid. Lower quarter rust being the major exception. It was Teal in color.

The dash is NICE in this thing. Pad has minor cracking but its hardly noticeable. Horn ring is very nice too. Front seat not bad, back seat wasted up top. No carpet which revealed solid pans all the way around.

Car is supposed to run though its been sitting a couple years. Needs the upper rad. hose installed and a line from the sender to the main line.

Plan is eventually to make a road handler out of it kind of like Ehrenbergs '69 2-dr. For now though I want to get it up and running and then worry about other things.

The second one is a parts truck really. Its a '80 W-200 3/4 ton 4wd with a D-60 rear and D-44HD front. Friend wants the seat, radiator and the limited slip carrier out of it as well as the rear tank and fuel pump. I get to keep the rest. It has a 360-4v that has the chain out of it. Automatic, 205 T-case. Traded my '70 Sport Suburban and my Mil-spec 4wd for it.

My buddy wants my RC and has a D-60 rear and needs a front so he may end up with that one. In trade he would give me a '82 D-200 Club Cab longbed with a 360-4 and another 360.

But anyway I'm still Moparing along and still looking for deals even though I dont need them.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back