Gas Shocker!

6PK BEE

Just finished the afternoon shift and had my 5 gal. gerry can with me to fill with Ultra 94 for this weekends racing at TMP,as soon as i seen the first Sunoco station it was posted at 113.9 for reg. passed on that and kept driving home and gas prices varied from 103.9-125.9 :eek: WHAT THE _ _ _ _ IS GOING ON!! Talk about a sick feeling,bought a 05 Hemi Ram a month ago,the old truck isn't selling,got a 2.5% wage increase that got sucked up on the first gas hike.THIS BLOWS:rolleyes:

i am debating on eating alot of french fries and getting a diesel car sometime in the near future or maybe a go fast moped :D

The diesel ain't doing much better here, $2.60-2.80/gal, vs$3.00+ for regular unleaded (87)octane.... [smilie=2:

$1.329 a litre here rthis morning. That makes it $4.22 USD per USG. For witch's tit brew low test.

You guys are bitching about 1.20 /gallon?? Damn I wish it was that cheap here!! A couple days ago when I got gas it was $2.99 a gallon!! It took $38.00 to fill up my fiancees 98 Cavalier![smilie=e: [smilie=e: [smilie=e:

Fishboy said:
You guys are bitching about 1.20 /gallon?? Damn I wish it was that cheap here!! A couple days ago when I got gas it was $2.99 a gallon!! It took $38.00 to fill up my fiancees 98 Cavalier![smilie=e: [smilie=e: [smilie=e:[/QUOTE]

No in Canookian land that is per litre and ther are 3.8 of those to your gallon.[smilie=l:

Oh, didn't realize that. My apologies. :doh:

Well then by all means commence complaints about gas prices :D :D

$1.34 here. And Fishy, that is $5.09 Canadian a gallon....Or $4.29 US.

decided to top off the truck today, were over 3 bucks a gal:rolleyes: , 62 bucks for bout 20 gals, guy said it's going up .20 more tomorrow, :hmmm: so I checked the pickup, as I figgered he left it almost empty:wall: , 67 bucks , so in a half hour I spent 130 bucks(all numbers rounded off for you math whiz's) !
Tomorrow my service charge goes UP! this is gonna suck! :mad: Rich.

Ouch!
We got a bit of a heads up on the radio around here on the day before it went up. So, I stopped on my way home to fill up at 98.6 cents/litre.
The total sale on the pump for the person just before me was $110! About 111 litres..

Can't imagine what the heck that was. Big dual-tank pickup I guess..

If they'd been there the next morning, it would've been $125.

This is nuts.

I'm starting to think like mannye about bio-diesel and I'm kicking myself in the ass for not taking up the local Ferd dealer on their suggestion that this past spring would have been a good time to trade in the Exploder.

1.395 self serve, 1.425 full serve tonight. PEI has got regulation, which Nova Scotians were clamouring for and now the fuel companies are not delivering to PEI as they claim they would lose $10,000 a day on just the fuel alone. There are several small privately owned stations that have no fuel - here it starts.

and that 1.395 CDN per litre is now $4.45 USD per USG.

xlr8r said:
$1.34 here. And Fishy, that is $5.09 Canadian a gallon....Or $4.29 US.

Yeah I realized that after 71Dusterman pointed it out. Sorry again for the misunderstanding. Seems we got it cheap compared to Canada. lol

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back