FREEZING

ORVIL

DID i ever tell you about the time------i had just bought another gravel truck and brought it home.. i walked inside and my wife gave me one of those stares --the kind that could blow a hole thru a nuclear reactor..I went to kiss her and she was cold and i mean cold bone chillin mad- so i showered up and it was time for bed. it was August-- 100 degrees at nite and no rain forecasted--you could cut the humidity with a knife. hot outside no wind --so muggy the ice in the freezer refused to come out-wasn,t a bug flying -no frogs croaking -nothin -- it was hot and humid..5 kids trying to sleep and it was late-- so i went to bed and put on long underware a sweetshirt and jogging pants and overalls a touque and a heavy coat,gloves and scarf.... all the time my wife is going crazy yelling at me about another truck..finally she came to bed and the light was off. i had been in bed about 1/2 hour and hoping she would soon come to bed to.cause i was sweaten to death. she did. when she turned the light on she screamed and yelled and looked at me and said what on god,s green earth are you doing????? i said --if your that mad i am not going to freeze tonight........i still don,t understand why she slammed the door and that was 18 years ago.....maybe it was the truck........:bwuhaha: :bwuhaha: ORVIL:bwuhaha: ASK HER ABOUT THE TIME I MADE HONEY-- no you fools -Bees honey:doh:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back