found this car

greg73cuda

hey folks been awhile. don't log in too often but you guys came to mind today when i saw this car. a little old lady driving a mint (original owner) 1986 dodge 600 turbo convertable with 52,000 kms. i talked to her and the car is for sale but she didn't know how much. i think a real steel. i know its a loaded K car but i liked it. what do you think.

Equip it with a 2.4 turbo and a 5 speed with a shifter from a neon (make it short throw should be easy) and you have one fun little K car on your hands! :D

They have a bit of a cult following. A nice minty one for small bucks is not a bad idea at all.

I'd be all over it. An ex-girlfriend's Mom had a triple-black 600ES Turbo, console auto. It was a hoot. I wanted it in the worst way, but by the time she was ready to sell it wasn't worth saving any more. The top was tattered and there was significant rust so I had to pass.

I'd leave it just as it is, personally.

it is a 600ES console automatic, all original, black rag, charcol body white interior. i couldn't believe how nice this car is.

I scored a buddy's Turbo I motor out of an Omni GLHS. I'm pretty sure there is a man trans here with it. The motor's in pieces, I just didn't want to see it go to the scrapper If you need anything here and you're down London way you can have it all for what I paid - 0$.

2.2 or 2.5 turbo dont matter..its a SCREAM to drive..but...word of warning GET PINION KEEPERS IN IT ASAP!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!..and make damned sure its a turbo tranny still in there...those things are fun as hell to drive!!!

That sounds like a heck of a nice car to acquire. And it'd be a hoot to drive. Keep in touch with her and hopefully it will follow you home.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back