Found one on top of a scrap pile!

Jamies440

Divorced Bird
And that aint no lie. Was going to se my girl last Friday when I caught a glimpse of what appeared to be an A-Body sitting ON TOP OF A SCRAP PILE at a recycler next to the highway. I whipped a U-turn (SAFELY!) and drove back by. Yep sure was! U'd it again and pulled in. No one was there (they must have just closed) but I caught a closer look, it was a Dart Sport with large bolt pattern disks. Also noticed a chrome sport mirror on the drivers side.

I didnt find anyone there and left.

Came back Monday AM and did find someone. Asked about it thinking it was just a Dart Sport with a sport mirror. Hoped another mirror was on the other door, but wasnt sure.

We talked and decided that I'd trade for it. Beings it was on the pile I couldnt look inside but an even closer look revealed a hang-10 car! It indeed had a second mirror and what appeared to be buckets with the funky 70s hang 10 material going up the middle.

Today with it down I did confirm that it was indeed buckets, along with a console and shifter left intact. Also a fold down rear seat car with a complete interior. PS/Air for sure, dont remember PB though. Originally a 318 car there is no motor or trans. Hood also gone but on its "beak" was the hang 10 decal, albeit faded like the side stripes.

This sucker is rough as all get out but I figured its good for parts. a Buddy of mine is already egging me on for stuff off it, LOL! I traded an '83 'doba for it that I wasnt going to finish. Hoping to pick it up tomorrow!

probably at this point..and by the sounds of it its a FULLY loaded hang10..missing only the sunroof option

Great find the crusher here calls my land lord when ever a old car comes in ( like that 4 door dart that I want to part out. )

Why would I go to some place that talks about hanging only 10?

You know better than tha... OOps :silenced:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back