FNG Reporting Sir

cudax4

Fng here,but veteran Mopar man.Looks like a nice site.I've owned a Mopar muscle car since Oct.69.Bought a new Hemi GTX then & had one or another ever since.
I currently have a 67 Formula S Fastback,2nd owner since 1977.Its a 360 crate motor/kiesler 5 sp.4.10 sg.
I also have a 76 Warlock.
oh yeah I live in Everett,Wa.
Here's a shot of The Blue Bomb.

Shaaaaarp! [smilie=e:

Glad to have you along for the ride. Don't touch any badgers or bunnies, and don't leave your popcorn unattended around MysteryMachine. [smilie=e:

Please keep your tray table in the upright and locked position, place your head between your legs, and kiss your ass goodbye... this place is like a sustained plane crash. :D

Another one from the great northwest. [smilie=e: I have a few dodge pickups in that vintage but no early cudas. WElcome to the nut hut neighbor. [smilie=e:

Thanks for the kind words.I love the Kiesler.It shifts like butter.I used to have 4 cuda's,hench my handle.I had to part with a couple while I was layed off.Now that I'm back at my old job,I'll start working on my collection again.

Nice rides, and welcome aboard.

P.S. Beeper is spoken for, but i've heard he will stray for a fee) [smilie=e:

Welcome!! Nice Barracuda, you'll like it here. as will your car.

Any pics of the 'Lock? Those are some schvweet trucks.

Here ya go *hands over keys* just fill the tank when ya bring it back.

Thanks for the kind words ya'll.I'll post a pic of my Warlock when I get home.You can kind of see it in the background of the Cuda pic.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back