Dear Marty B

Hey, I enjoyed BOTH of them. LOL!!!

The BIG 10 fared quite well, that day. :D Seriously, OSU lost a close one, to a pretty damn good team, on a late game big play. Number four isn't supposed to beat Number two, anyway, are they?? Im not sure I agree with how far they dropped, but that always happens in college football.

I am sure that, with their defense, they will rise back up the chart.,

In two weeks, they had better not let the highly previously highly over-rated Hawkeyes win again!! (not like last year, Dammit)

I thought about starting up a thread to give ya some crap, but hadn't seen you around lately. I thought they mighta had you traveling for work, again.

-M

PS: On the Mustang board (Iowa guys), They're having an argument about who has the more serious criminals - U of I vs. ISU...LOL

PPS: What's up with Clarret (sp?) getting cut by the Broncos...sheesh.

MartyB said:

Thats simple enough, being a wisconsin fan.

ROOOOON DAAAAAAAYNE.

Seriously though. He sucks, ever think thats why?

And how about them badgers. 51-0 going in to HALFTIME. this year will hopefully be a year where they can stay in the top 10-20 pretty consistantly.

MartyB said:
Hey, I enjoyed BOTH of them. LOL!!!

-

We are always so deep at backs that we dont need slackers like him. He didn't practice like his teammates and was labled as having an attitude when he hit the door. I notice nobody else picked him up yet too.

I heard he got injured at practice and didnt get many chances to run the ball.

That and hes a dickhead.

giowest said:
We are always so deep at backs that we dont need slackers like him. He didn't practice like his teammates and was labled as having an attitude when he hit the door. I notice nobody else picked him up yet too.

He's the illegitimate son of Lawrence Phillips!:rolleyes:

Honestly, I think the young man got some really bad advice...

(that doesn't excuse him for taking it)

Someone (a lawyer) told him he could sue the NFL and get in a year early. If he'd stayed at OSU, another year, and led the NCAA in rushing, (a not at all unlikely outcome, given OSU's O-line, and his talent) He would have gotten the BIG payday.

Now hes gonna be lucky if he gets a job in the CFL...if he doesn't, the fact that he only has one (two?) year of college (and with others reputedly taking classes for him) qualifies him to sweep up at Wal Mart...

kinda sad, really... (although not undeserved)
-M

He's an idiot. He pissed away what could have been a hell of a college and pro career. He made one of the all-time great plays in college football when, after Miami intercepted a pass in the 2002 title game, Clarett ran down the Miami player and just flat-out took the ball back. That play was all heart, all hustle. Too bad it was obviously a fluke.

He's the football equivalent of Nuke Laloosh from Bull Durham - Million dollar talent, five cent head.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back