CUDA rolls out today.

greg73cuda

time to get CUDA out of storage today. i can't wait to here those open headers bark.[smilie=2: i'll spend most of the day servicing the car to get it race ready & then organize the trailer.:dance:

greg

Attachments

• 111_1141.JPG
    111_1141.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 102_0269.JPG
    102_0269.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 20
Cool beans! :dance: Thinking I may have to drop the RR off the jack stands today and do the same.

oh that was so fun........ after a few hours of maintainence a quick run down the road. getting pinned back in the seat was a feeling i missed all winter. my rear u joint is sloppy so a minor repair is reuired. a few leaks were fixed & a little rad repair this week & we'll be ready for the track:giggedy:

greg

Thanks for the motivation Greg! :giggedy: The RR saw the light of day also, test beat..err :shifty: drive planned for tomorrow. ;)

Put some sta-bil in the soncat and looked at the lawn mower which didnt get any last fall. All grunged up so it gets pulled and boiled out like the tiller needed. I cant believe how quick todays blended fuels go bad.:doh:

yeah, once i shake off the winter rust me i'm rev'd up & ready to go. but you know i do have another delema. Saturday april 22 the track opens for test & tune. it happens to be my 28 wedding anniversery. hhmmmmm.
wife or track.. track or wife. WIFE. so i'm told.. lol

greg73cuda

greg73cuda said:
yeah, once i shake off the winter rust me i'm rev'd up & ready to go. but you know i do have another delema. Saturday april 22 the track opens for test & tune. it happens to be my 28 wedding anniversery. hhmmmmm.
wife or track.. track or wife. WIFE. so i'm told.. lol

greg73cuda

Wise decision on the wife.:clap:

The weather has been so nice, it has been great to get the cars out and dust them off. Its looking good Greg.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back