Crappy Avatar

Hemi Cuda

Well I finally figured out how to post may avatar but boy is it bad. To blurry can't read my plate. Any suggestions on how to clear it up some. [smilie=b:

Go back to the original (big) picture, and crop out all the background that you can. Then resize it again.

In some graphics programs, there's a resize, and a resize/resample. Resample makes less of a mess, so do it that way.

Hey B Body I just did the cropping and it was still very blurry. Maybe I just need to get a higher quality picture. I usually have the camera on the lowest setting.

yeah more pixels is better

it might just be that the plate is so small that you'll never be able to read it in the resized pic

Oh I wasn't that worried about the plate but the picture is just not very clear. I will try to get some pictures this wek and try it again. Thanks for your help.

That would be nice but I have seen some of your posts I am not sure how you would fix it. [smilie=e:

Yup, Vik could do it some justice....if you need, you can always send it to me. I can fix her up, if possible. :)

xlr8r said:
*throws down computer* sulks. [smilie=b:[/quote]

Sorry xl didn't mean to offend you. [smilie=e: Did Vik send the pic to you? If not I can send it to you too and then we will see who has the true touch.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back