Chef quits South Park

thats alot like being a nut. If you can serve, but cant receive then you are in the wrong place.

Cant say i have ever really watched an episode of south park yet

South Park is okay. Don't get it as much as my boys do - they're really into it. I'd take a rerun Family Guy episode and a poke in the eye over a South Park and a beer.

6pkrunner said:
South Park is okay. Don't get it as much as my boys do - they're really into it. I'd take a rerun Family Guy episode and a poke in the eye over a South Park and a beer.

Yeah - can't say that I see too much about the show that I would call "good entertainment."

...a little too "out there" for me - plus, the low low production values make it even less appealing.

I'm a fan. I must say I enjoy Family Guy and American Dad a lot more, but South Park can be pretty cool sometimes too. 10 years is a long time to be doing anything, much less a program that needs to be funny.

I love South Park but it is a shame about Chef (Iasic Hayes) Just goes to show how religion can ruin some great things:doubt: Well that and it just proves (like a few of you said) he can dish it out but the second they pick on HIS religion...:dgt:

IMHO they should all quit, I watched first 4 years but then it got old. Chef was great but we have all ones he already did if we miss him.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*faints*

You shouldn't faint here Alboito.....some of us may do things to you while you're unconscious[smilie=i:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back