Checking in

firefighter3931

Hey gang, been lurking for awhile and decided to join in on all the fun. See some familiar names on here. Looks like a fun place indeed. I live in the same neck of the woods as Greg73cuda but please don't hold that against me....i really don't know him....honest. [smilie=new_Eyecrazy.gif] Ron

Greetings & salivations - good to see you - pull up a chair, grab a beer & join in on the fun.

One thing tho - don't touch the Sandwich.

Welcome.

Welcome Ron. Great to see you aboard.

Firefighter is a great guy, even came down and brought my son a REAL firefighter helmet. Very Cool! [smilie=new_color_.gif]

DOES MY KID LOOK HAPPY OR WHAT??
IM001434.JPG

Thanks for the welcome guys. Rob told me about this site when we visited together on my way down to Norwalk. Got to meet his family and he treated me to a very fine meal and put me up for the night...pretty amazing considering it was our first time meeting. Rob also has two very nice cudas and was gracious enough to let me drive the vert....how cool is that. Looks like quality people on this board and i'm glad to be a member. Ron

Rob is a fantastic guy, we can all say that. We are pleased to have such a gracious member. Glad to have you join us too! :)My bbq, Rob....delivery Saturday okay? :)

Can't wait, huh? :D Tell her to buck up, and hold it in! :D:D
Seriously, getting pretty excited??

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back