checking in

greg73cuda

well after a great start to this race season with a win & a 2nd place finish in a 90 car feild our next race found CUDA broken in the pits with a broken rear yoke & u joint. after a mad scample to locate, order & install the parts we headed out to elliot lake, a 8 hour drive for our next big race. set up camp & broke again during our 1st time trial. cracked the tranny tail shaft & started to bleed pretty bad. cuda back in the trailer. end of another weekend.

were still in 1st place in the points series for the year. next race in 2 weeks. i've got the tranny housing & just have to get busy & fix it.

greg73cuda

ps- yeah i know i probably cracked the housing when the drive shaft went for a good flop around

Unfortunate things happen every now and then when we beat on 'em...

Point lead is a proud accomplishment, how many races left in the series?

there's 4 more races, but the bad news is we will miss 1 race due to a family commitment. still if we do well we'll still have a good run at the points lead.

greg

Glad to hear you are doing so well in your series, bummer you broke a tranny though :( Here is hoping you win out the season and series despite missing a race :clap:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back