cameras

68isgr8

frusterated.....I've had my digital camera for 2 years and I need a new one. What kind/brand do you guys like? I have an HP--thought the damn thing would last longer than that. :doubt:

frusterated.....I've had my digital camera for 2 years and I need a new one. What kind/brand do you guys like? I have an HP--thought the damn thing would last longer than that. :doubt:

what model HP camera ? i have a 733 i bought in 2003ish it still works :helpme: but i seems like the qulity of the phots is kinds going down hill . i take these things are just something else that doesnt last for ever :doh:

its a photosmart M415 5.2 megapixels. Pictures turn out great, but the camera itself is going downhill. I took some pics tonight of the wild snow storm that just passed through and the sutter/zoom won't go back in. Tried new batteries--but that didn't help. Now I can't get it to stay on.

All depends on what you want to do with it. The wife and I upgraded to a Nikon D40X slr and are trying to get used to it. It has 10Mpixel so the quality is great. We had been using a Kodak 5MP that worked great but we gave it to our oldest son who is an apprentice high end cabinet maker, so he could start shooting his own portfolio. The camera was great and we now miss it for the veritillity it had, as the slr does not have a video mode. The kodak is about 5 years old and still going strong. When we were looking for cameras we found out that our model of kodak was one of the last ones from them that was worth a grain of salt.

We've got a Canon PowerShot s50. We've had it for about 5 years I think.
Still works great. Still have the original battery pack, too.
About my only complaint is speed at saving pictures to memory. I can make that better with faster memory, but I resist buying it when I have perfectly good flash cards already.

I am thinking of upgrading though. The Nikon D40 was something that I've been looking at for about 6 months, but they just released the D60, which looks like a great deal.

I've got a Sony Cyber Shot DSC-S500 6.0 MP and it's freakin awesome! I love it!

sony_cybershot_s500_camera.jpg

My camera is old.......................

....like me. :(

......but it still works. [smilie=::

My camera is old.......................

....like me. :(

......but it still works. [smilie=::[/quote]

Unlike you. :toot:

Serious though, I just picked up a sorny slobbershot 7.2 for _way_ under 200$ Hard to believe how cheap they've gotten.

We've got a Canon PowerShot s50. We've had it for about 5 years I think.
Still works great. Still have the original battery pack, too.
About my only complaint is speed at saving pictures to memory. I can make that better with faster memory, but I resist buying it when I have perfectly good flash cards already.

I am thinking of upgrading though. The Nikon D40 was something that I've been looking at for about 6 months, but they just released the D60, which looks like a great deal.

If you go with the D40 have a look at the X version. More features. We were looking at the 40 first and settled with the X. :xl:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back