BK in the House

I toddle over periodically....but I am comfy here. Pretty laid back, with a great group of guys. :)

I think all of the good of Scatpack is now over here. ;)

besides, why leave a place with a squirrel smilie? :squirrel:

:D:D

I just popped over there for the first peek in maybe two years -- and see it has slowed down. I'm sure there's a story behind that -- but it wouldn't be my business. I had a good time over there back when (man was it really four years ago I started Moparstyle?) and it looks like ya'll have a nice board over here.

Pop in sometime over there and say howdy. Our Tavern is kinda like the old Whack Pack.

BK

Yeah, we all had fun, but things change...such is life, huh?
Time flies when you are having fun! :D

Howdy- you have some neat stuff over thata way. Way way out of my price range but nice to drool on. Did you see that runner vert that chip foose did on the tube? It was very clean for a 7 day build.

What it is Jester -- had heard from you in years.

Daughters are doing fine. One's almost finished with Medical school and the other will have her business degree in 2007

Jester said:
Hey BK! Long time no see. How are the daughters?

Greetings and salutations.
elefant.gif

BK eh? So your this guy? :D

041006_BurgerKing.jpg

Dont think i ever heard of you, but since you seem to have been accepted by all these other nuts. I will accept you into the nut hut.

Sounds like you are aware of what xl and beeper do outside so i will let it slide

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back