been awhile...

Abodyaddict

I've been out of it for a little while. Got a new project (yes, I still have the Duster and it's NEVER going away!) and have been doing a little work here and there on it. Besides the 11-14 hour days at work, I've been in, under, in front of, etc a '88 B250 Ram van which I truly enjoy. I plan to create my own "phantom" tube grille, nerf bar bumpers, 1/2 fender flares, air dam, nor-cal wing, side open hood, sun visor, one piece taillight, and fill all ofthe windows. Inside, it will have am/fm/cd in front, am/fm/cass in rear, 27" color Magnavox t.v., dvd/vcr player/X-box, 2 waterfall walls, 14 speakers, and 28 interior lights.
Motor wise will be a mild SB/ 999 auto/ and 3.55 sure-grip 9.25 rear...
current look ($200 purchase):
DSCN2370.jpg

and future look:
vanconcept1.jpg

Good score! I like your artistic rendering, there's so much you can do when customizing vans.:cool:

Hey! You been under a rock? :hmmm:
Cool, a pimpin van! Great buy! What is a waterfall wall? If I may be so bold?

err a wall with water falling down it.. sheesh!

Nice plan abody! Keep us posted...

exactly DCF, a plexiglass wall with the orange coolant (so it doesn't freeze in the Indiana winters) falling down obstacles...

You do those sketches yourself???They're really good!!!Sounds like you'll have a kickin little van when you're done:giggedy:

Awesome concept pic!! Outta be a kickin van when done!:cool:

What can you draw up for a 93 Grand Cherokee?:toot:

Thanks for the nice words about the van. I should be removing the stock grille and creating the "phantom" grille for it tommorrow.
Yes, those are my sketches, although they are a bit rough... Here's a bit better view of the Duster ("Half-Breed") sketch that is in my sig:
DSCN2099.jpg

your sketches are anything but "rough"...at bare minimum there t-shirt quality...a good share of us would buy images that good

good luck paneling over the old windows on the body...atleast the doors can be swaped out for cargo units

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back