Bad drivers

beeper*71

This space for rent
There's a senior citizen driving on the highway. His wife calls him on his cell phone and in a worried voice says, ''Orvil, be careful! I just heard on the radio that there was a madman driving the wrong way on Route 280!''
Orvil says, ''I know, but there isn't just one, there are hundreds!''

There's a senior citizen driving on the highway. His wife calls him on his cell phone and in a worried voice says, ''Orvil, be careful! I just heard on the radio that there was a madman driving the wrong way on Route 280!''
Orvil says, ''I know, but there isn't just one, there are hundreds!''
Yes i am here to say. was in the car the other day, and when i got stopped on a one way i told him i was going one way, he said i was but going the wrong way. he said didnt you see the arrow? i said- i didnt even see the Indians... :bwuhaha:

it,s true - when i was younger and didnt know how to talk to a cop.. Cromwell Street Sarnia Ontario Cananda.. proudest moment of my life -- among a few other ideas i had..ya rite--hahahaha....like why are you driving backwards --- well i am going home and f----g fisrt and everything else went. 2 blocks from home -- that was a good day..why did you go to the store with no doors on the car.. my seatbelt works sir. see!!!!! had a pipe between 2 cars with chain. got pulled over. cops says towing a car eh? ( why do they ask stupid questions like that ?)-- nope pshing- started up the other car and left -- shut the one in front down. cop didnt say a word...cop says - is that your plate. i said yes- i have a saucer i coud have used cause i broke the tea cup.stupid jerk-- these guy,s go to school to learn these lines. cop says -- lets see your insurance-- i told him 423 Exmouth street. they,ll take you to...had another cop pull me over and say hey you dont have any backup lights on .. i said which way was i oing. ? why were you driving fast -- i was trying to get out of your way -- that one didnt work either... all in a days work -- have fun

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back