Audioslave

Ice Cold

rocks live.:dance:
I saw them Sunday. Great show and a Soundgarden encore.:clap:
If you get a chance, go see them.
Seether was good and 30 Seconds to Mars were not bad.

Cool. tHeir new CD is really good, my bro did a review on it for the school paper.

Anyone want me to upload it? (the article)

Rage Against the SoundGarden.... was recently the first American band to ever play Cuba. Now that has to be quite an honor! Who wudda thunk Rage and Chris Cornell would kick so much butt together?:clap:

Fishboy said:
Rage Against the SoundGarden.... was recently the first American band to ever play Cuba. Now that has to be quite an honor! Who wudda thunk Rage and Chris Cornell would kick so much butt together?:clap:

A DVD just came out with Audioslave in Cuba. :dance:
It was good to see them in a smaller venue at the John Labatt Center-A.K.A. The Fish Kill. ;)

Couldn't name a Rage song and Black Hole Sun is the only Soundgarden song I can remember:D , yet Audioslave is a good band.:clap:

Next stop-1980 something.
Judas Priest and Anthrax Saturday night.:cool:

They played Foxfest a week or two ago... it was one of the best shows ever at GM Place, apparently

im not really diggn thier 2nd cd . the 1st one was fantastic . the 2nd well aaah i .... maybe ill have to let it grow on me .

If i remember right, November 11th is the Audioslave/Seether showing down in the Mil-town. If i can, i'm going to see if i can get off for the show, if not :doubt: , then i might have to stuff a camcorder in one of my friends pokets and send'm down there :p LOL

1966D100 said:
If i remember right, November 11th is the Audioslave/Seether showing down in the Mil-town. If i can, i'm going to see if i can get off for the show, if not :doubt: , then i might have to stuff a camcorder in one of my friends pokets and send'm down there :p LOL

Me and a few buddies might be catching that show. If you make it we should hook up and you can buy me beer! Or Soda.. that works too.

Growing or not

rav440 said:
im not really diggn thier 2nd cd . the 1st one was fantastic . the 2nd well aaah i .... maybe ill have to let it grow on me .

Some of the tracks on the 2nd do not flow well with the rest of the CD IMHO. With the 1st CD I could load it and forget it, I love some of the tracks on the 2nd CD and I tend to stop play on some then later restart and I do not mind the song... Anyone else get this? Doesn't Remind Me is far and away my pick but then I just broke up with a girlfriend ( again)

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back