Are they not worthy?

1966D100

Behind my Polysphere making engine noises and
I've sent pictures of my trucks so they can be used in the overhead pictures and none have showed up yet. I was unable to send smaller pictures of them being that my computer has no picture editing software where i can do such a thing. I feel sad now, a Neon got up there :D , why not mine :wtf: [smilie=f:

1966D100 said:
I feel sad now, a Neon got up there :D , why not mine :wtf: [smilie=f:[/quote]How did that happen?? (but it's an R/T). Seriously, it's probably just an oversight, contact DCF, he's the man with the golden beenie.

MysteryMachine said:
So's the concept pic of our 82 Ramvan and it's up there Doc:bwuhaha:
No, that's a funk-a-disco mobile stabbin' cabin. Gettin' freaky witcho bizzo in the back wit' some Rick James on the quadrophonic and an idling W-2 smallblock's where it's at, don'tcha know?

Well my Jeep made it up there....it's sort of a tow vehicle...make that a towed vehicle:doubt::D

:shifty:yeah it's been towed once since I've had it.:doh:Damn tranny lol

Are you refering to the "Shaggin' Wagon", the "Mobile Love Shack" the "Ram Van" "Da'Mitt's Wild Ride"...

They're there....

now. :shifty:

Sorry, I got sidetracked when you sent them to me and forgot they were waiting to be resized and uploaded.

Dr.Jass said:
wit' some Rick James on the quadrophonic

I have a quadrophonic amp on the shelf in the basement. Just needs some fuses and it should work... I might use it for the garage.

I had a car that got toed ---- i kicked that thing till my foot bled----------:toot: ORVIL:bwuhaha: DAMN-that hurt...

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back