Anybody Near Belleville MI

OK! Got pics from the owner.......
I will pay somebody $50 to go look at the bike for me and verify the vin.

Somebody pleeeeeeeease......price is right and I need to move fast before someone else does.

I'd help oot, but Belleville is about, oh, 12 hours away or something. It's a long, long drive... and I can't do that anyhow.

Substanial amount of money being spent on this bike....sight unseen. I was just trying to keep the seller honest.

I didn't think you would be able to do it for me Doc due to your situation, but I do appreciate the thought. I had no idea how MI was laid out on a map. Looked at a map this morning.

I'm sending the check today. Wish me luck.

Mmmmm, a rolling sofa. [smilie=c: Planning on taking some long trips?

Those are nice touring machines, my old man is nuts about 'em and has a meticulously restored mid 70's example and a late 90's custom one that has been back and forth across the country several times. [smilie=w:

I could see myself on one...maybe in another 10-15 years. [smilie=bunny.gif]

[smilie=e:

This isn't your Grandpa's Gold Wing!

Fuel Injected
1832 cc
118 HP @ 125 ft lbs of torque
1/4 mile time: 12.71 @ 102.91 mph
5 speed overdrive
aluminum frame
Single sided swingarm
ABS brakes

Handles like a sport bike, tours like a Wing.

It's one very quick Road Sofa. [smilie=b:

Did I mention that it get 44 mpg? Been riding Wings for the last 15 years. Did a lot of touring with my wife before the little guy was born (2 years ago).

Oh I am well aware of what it is wing, I suscribe to 2 motorcycle rags. [smilie=w:

Very capable machines and comfy to boot [smilie=e: , as said I would certainly own one...someday. For now I prefer a bike somewhat less [i]refined[/i]. [smilie=a:

xlr8r said:
Want me to ride it down to yah on Saturday? The wife can follow. :D

Let me see [smilie=e: ............

[size=7]NO[/size] thanks.

You and bikes don't mix. [smilie=a:

Hey, I resent that comment. I had 24 years of hard riding and racing in.....wasn't my fault some a-hole who was trespassing hit me! [smilie=l:

xlr8r said:
Hey, I resent that comment. I had 24 years of hard riding and racing in.....wasn't my fault some a-hole who was trespassing hit me! [smilie=l:[/quote]

[smilie=p: Touchy, touchy!

I meant you shouldn't be riding under the influence (pain killers). :D

Nice Wing, Wing. Makes my'84 1200 look like a kids toy... [smilie=e:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back