A Real Grooooner

Hemi Cuda

> A cardiologist died and was given an elaborate funeral.
> A huge heart covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the
service.
> Following the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside.
> The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart
forever.
> At that point, one of the mourners burst into laughter.
> When all eyes stared at him, he said:
> "I'm sorry, I was just thinking of my own funeral... I'm a
gynecologist."
> That's when the proctologist fainted.

Hey! Who left the back door open?Theres a spy among us!At least when I go to the chubby site I am polite. [smilie=e:

moparmarcidaho said:
Hey! Who left the back door open?Theres a spy among us!At least when I go to the chubby site I am polite. [smilie=e:[/quote]

Relax! It's just Barney the MoparNuts Avon representative. If you buy something from him he will go away. He doesn't bite or anything. [smilie=e: In fact he rarely comes out of the closet [size=2] unless he is looking for new meat.[/size]

[smilie=a:

Yea,it takes all kinds doesnt it?Now if we could just get rosie to get back in her closet? [smilie=e:

moparmarcidaho said:
Yea,it takes all kinds doesnt it?Now if we could just get rosie to get back in her closet? [smilie=e:[/quote]

Somebody will have to add on to her closet before she can get back in there though. [smilie=eggface.gif]

I got a hammer and some nails,hopefully get her in there and nail the friggin door shut.What an ugly bitch,mabeye its for the best she is a canyon yodeler.They dont make enough whiskey to want to tap that. [smilie=2:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back