• Links to external websites may be affiliate links that generate revenue. Clicking the links do not add any cost to your transcations, if you choose to purchase.

A-body Vinyl Roof Trim

papadodge

Hi guy's well i am looking for the vinyl roof trim for my 68 GTS.Anybody got some, complete and decent shape?And almost forgot to mention $$Price.thanks papa-d

the heavens are my smilin on me!! thanks for having look for me,let me know what ya find :helpme: papa-d

No trim, however the guy I got the car from has others, and he said pm him here. His screen name is MoparGod, his real name is Frank and he is good people

RT,ok thanks for looking!
I'll see if XL's got some if he doesn't then i will pm mopargod.And thanks guy's.It seems you folks go the xtra mile to help out.A Big thanks papa-d

I can't find it, but I am pretty sure it is still here...I will look again today. sorry about this.

no problem XL, not in a hurry just want to have it done before rubber burning season starts... I forgot!! i was just going to cruise with my car..lol thanks Danny

Papa....I found a little bundle wrapped in masking tape and not named. I am betting they are what you need. I will unwrap em and take a pic. Do you have measurements for them? I would hate to give you a part that won't work for you and was meant for one of my other cars.....lesson learned. gotta start labelling stuff. :)

Papa, if XL can't help you out, I'm sure I've got at least the rear mouldings off my 69 Dart. They may need some polishing tho'. The previous owner was really fond of using silicone to plug the leaks under the vinyl.:doh:

Just on a similar note, I have the same kind of trim for a full vinyl roof on a Duter/Demon/Dart sport style A body. It's available for free to whoever can actually use it on their car.

XL. i have no measurements. I was hoping to "luck" out and someone might have pulled it off a similar dart..Dumb on my part .N.A.Duster says he has some i am willing to get them rechromed if needed and his price sure sounded reasonable.lol so let me know and i can fire you my address.I'll take what ever i can, to make it work and look proper on my 68 Dart GTS .You guy's are far to kind.. papa-d

papadodge said:
XL. .N.A.Duster says he has some i am willing to get them rechromed if needed and his price sure sounded reasonable.lol

No, not LOL, N.A. has a well earned reputation as the local curmudgeon, putting him in a charitable light will be seen as a sign that the world has shifted off balance and a pox will befall the earth[smilie=f:

Leave him and car knawing dog alone!:dgt:

:D

Ummm...Mr Gio.....?

Pot / Kettle....sound familiar?? :D

papadodge - the trim I have is for Duster/Demon type cars, so I'm sure the C - pillar (back) parts won't work on your dart.

However - if restoman has only the C-pillar parts, I'm sure my front A pillar parts will. So - between the two of us we may be able to help you out.

Well thats sounds great to me, i'll see if resto man has it for sure and maybe get something happening,As i am not a export on what will fit and what will not i am quite sure, that very little would get by you guy's and thanks papa-d:helpme:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back