• Links to external websites may be affiliate links that generate revenue. Clicking the links do not add any cost to your transcations, if you choose to purchase.

A-body and a Dakota For Sale

Actually the Scamp isn't mine it is a buddies....I am actually trying to a build a crewcab big block truck I have which none of this money goes to and get out of debt which is where almost all of the money I am getting goes toward. I figure I can get way nicer toys with no debt.

That's a nice-lookin' rig. Seems like a reasonable price, too... shouldn't have too much trouble selling it, I wouldn't think.

Dakota is gone...traded for a 91 Acclaim or as I call it the Mommy car....fiancee loves that saying...but the Baby is safer in it than the Jeep

Thanks man I try, they both mean the world to me. They are the reason I am trying to sell all of this ecspecially the Jeep. Is a fun car until priorities change.

74 Scamp sold

1978 Crewcab should be running in the next week. It now has the wiring rebuilt in it and it has power through it still acouple of minor things to fix here and there and it will be ready to drive. $1000 now or $1800 running and driving.

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back