• Links to external websites may be affiliate links that generate revenue. Clicking the links do not add any cost to your transcations, if you choose to purchase.

97 Ram Ext. Cab

6PK BEE

Selling my 97 ext.cab,5.2,auto,air,cd player,tonneau cover,bed liner,class 3 hitch,electric trailer brake,mint condition,seen only 3 winters.Original owner drove it to the south every winter,225,000 kms,i've owned it 3yrs.Bought new truck. Must Sell! $8500. or offer certified & E-tested
Brad (905) 634-8076

I have one offer from a next door neighbor and one from a woman that does interior designing,other than that i think the high gas prices aren't helping matters at all.Truck is in really clean condition.I got the price from the value finder on auto trader,no one has said it's too high? I have one more week in the auto trader,as far as a Mustang,I only run with Dodge.Had 2 ford trucks in my past and both bit me.

Can you blame a mopar guy for trying.
I'm looking for a truck to go back and forth to work for the winter.
The truck looks in real good shape, Good Luck.

NEW PRICE of $7800. obo
Gotta sell it as daughter goes to college in a week or i have to put plates and insurance back on the truck for her to drive [smilie=e:

6PK BEE said:
NEW PRICE of $7800. obo
Gotta sell it as daughter goes to college in a week or i have to put plates and insurance back on the truck for her to drive [smilie=e:[/quote] What will she drive if you sell the truck? [smilie=e:

She's been checking out Dodge Avenger's with V6.She's been doing a lot of research and they don't seem to bad? I was glad to have seen the end of a front wheel drive car here and looks like it's coming back.She has seen me work on too many cars and figures "Dad can fix it"

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back