77 Aspen R/T Bracket Car

6PK BEE

This is my bracket car that i race in the points series at TMP 360/904/4.10 last years best 11.87@112.52 hoping for better times in the spring! Hows it look?

This is what it looks like when the rear rotates and rips the u-joints apart as the sparks can be seen leaving the rear [smilie=2:

looks good. i love bracket racing. cuda run a 12.3 @ 106. u joint coming apart isn't run.

greg73cuda

I have forseen my dreams, and they are good...That is one badassed car. I'm working on turning it to a machine like yours. Thats some serious stuff!!! [smilie=2: [smilie=e:

Engine is now back in after a little freshening up and a new set of TTI headers and have gone to a 800cfm Holley.Torque converter was sent back for a little tightening but flashing it in drive shows it's still around 4800-5000.Next thing is to pull the extra leafs back out of the rear and have them take out about 2" of lift so the shackles point too the rear instead of straight down,that should help my 60' times [smilie=e:

I gotta admit thats not my favorite body style but that looks real good !! And runs very good also. [smilie=e: Ron

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back