• Links to external websites may be affiliate links that generate revenue. Clicking the links do not add any cost to your transcations, if you choose to purchase.

73 Newport Fer sale

44070Swinger

1973 Chrysler Newport 2Dr HT 400/auto
71250 Documented miles

Up for sale is a 1973 Chrysler 2Dr HT in pristine condition. This car has a TON of original paperwork for the car from the factory window sticker to the dealership invoice any mechanical repairs to the car to the ORIGINAL TITLE and Registrations. This car is WELL maintained, Back in 2002 Ms Dorothy was getting to the point she couldn’t drive very well and scratched the car down the passengers side One of the best shops fixed the car. Replaced the carpet ( I dont know eighter only thing i can think of is a technician messed up the carpet) on the bottom of the Receipt it states " THIS CAR HAS 61000 MILES ON IT AND IS IN NEAR PERFECT CONDITION" The car STILL is in the same shape.

The Newport has been garaged its entire life the car is 99% rust free. Ms Dorothy only drove the car to Church and to the grocery store and a few small errands( YA YA YA we all heard that line before but IM NOT KIDDING). She kept EVERY receipt for the car form the oil changes every 3000 miles to the alignments and a carb rebuild to it being replaced, really theres not too much done to it .

OK your askin why im sellin it??? Im gonna be moving here soon and Need a truck to tow my 70 Dart 340 Clone across country, and personally I dont want to make a second trip to get the Newport, So I am hopping some one out their wants a GREAT car.

I would like to trade it for a 1989-93 Dodge
3/4 ton 4x4 Cummins Diesel 4/5-speed long box
(NO AUTOMATICS) IF no diesel a 318 or 360 I would prefer the diesel, or 4500.00 obo

Here are a bunch of pics of the car
f56a2c4e.jpg
f56a2c4a.jpg

f56a2c3f.jpg
f56a2c34.jpg

f0046018.jpg
f534d227.jpg

f534d219.jpg
f0043546.jpg

f00434eb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have the coin but I had to say that is one sweeta$$ land yacht. Would make a great cruiser. :cool:

that car is in wonderful condition for its age. it has always amazed me that so many cars from Chrysler came in some sort of green paint, usually dark metallic green. I bet they had the market cornered on green paint

I have a wagon version of that with a 440 and almost identical mileage. Its not quite that clean but its not bad either. I rattle canned the old wood grain crap over- it was sun cracked and faded and the windshield is cracked but outside of that its fine. Wish I could get that kind of money out of it but with gas prices what they are these days I think we are both dreaming.:doh:

:clap:NO it Went to a great home. I have a small tear in the seat he ordered new uphoulstry for it and had me fix it BEFORE it left so no demo derby car.:clap::dance::banana:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back