• Links to external websites may be affiliate links that generate revenue. Clicking the links do not add any cost to your transcations, if you choose to purchase.

71 gtx

71GTX

hi looking for a set of duel horns for a71 b-body. and 71 72 Road runner trunk extensions:bravo:

Hey! Where have you been young man? And whats that on your face? Hmmmm?

How's it goin' big Kahuna? I'm up here in Eganville, in the Ottawa Valley freezin my pattooties off, drinkin beer waiting for spring to sprung. Just waiting to put my GTX in the body shop.:bravo:

By the way what happened to the pink bunny suit you borrowed from me?:huh: You said you'd only need it for a week and that was like 6 months ago. The ducky yellow one just doesn't cut it.

I am keeping the suit. Trust me, you don't want it back. :(
What happened to Newmarket?

parts

Sir theres a couple guys u might try iam not promising nothing but u can try one is joe and his number is 580 661 2691 yep hes got tons of mopar stuff super guy also dale hes number is 580 243 0547 and his email is TRKPSHR1@AOL.COM HE LIKE THOSE YEARS ESPECIALLY 71 RUNNERS.THERE WAS A GUY IN TULSA LAST MONTH WITH A 71 RED 383 RR FOR 2000 YEP WAS WRECKED ON A QUARTER BUT ALL THERE.DALE MIGHT HAVE IT.HECK IF ANY OF U ALL NEED STUFF CALL EM GOOD GUYS TO DEAL WITH.HOPE THIS HELPS YA OUT

I'll look.... I cut up a rusty 71 satellite sport for rr parts, they should be there and correct. (the horns) Do you have PNs for what you need?

I'll look.... I cut up a rusty 71 satellite sport for rr parts, they should be there and correct. (the horns) Do you have PNs for what you need?

:helpme:Hopefully the horns are still there. I don't have the part numbers,:huh: :bravo:

No Dice! sorry for stringing you along, I only found one I'm sure came from a 71 and it's beat, rusty and just goes mm onk looks like "they" had fun pulling the engine.

you can pick up "wrong" ones anywhere.

Attachments

• horn.jpg
    horn.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 9
:hmmm: I have no idea. Why am I here?:huh:

It got too expensive, noisy, smelly and crowded where I was. The final turning point was the swat team busting a drug house up the street.[smilie=2: I'm gone. So I bought this house up here in Eganville, population 1300, fresh air, beer store up the street, lots of land and the biggest traffic jam lasts 10 minutes. :bravo:

:hmmm:Depends on who's:vroom: and who's in the car. 3hrs at night straight through, 4 hrs during the day and 5-6 hours with the wife and kids and all the pee breaks and food stops.:shifty:
Eganville is at the junction of hwy 41 and 60 halfway between Pembroke and Renfrew in the Ottawa valley:bravo:

SiteLock

SiteLock
Back